1. General provisions
1. The administrator of personal data collected via the emswear.pl website is BODY MIND EXPERTS Sp. z o.o., headquarters address: ul. Dąbrowskiego 44/2, 41-500 Chorzów, NIP: 9542749294, entered into the National Court Register, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”, being / and at the same time the Service Provider. Place of business: ul. Dąbrowskiego 44/2, 41-500 Chorzów, address for service: ul. Dąbrowskiego 44/2, 41-500 Chorzów, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
2. The type, purpose and scope of collecting and processing personal data as well as the legal basis
1. The administrator processes personal data via the emswear.pl website, if the user uses the contact form, when placing an order or creating an account in our store. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR as the Controller’s legitimate interest.
2. The administrator processes the following categories of user’s personal data: – First name and last name,
– E-mail adress,
– Phone number,
– Company data (name, address, contact details, tax identification number),
– Graphic data in the form of files sent to the order.
3. Personal data archiving period
1. Users’ personal data is stored by the Administrator: – if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years. – if the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business – three years.
2. When using the website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
3. Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken on the website. The legal basis for this type of activity is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services. Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
4. Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user agrees to it pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
5. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are: – processed in accordance with the law, – collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes, – factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
4. Provision of personal data
1. Users’ personal data are transferred to service providers used by the Administrator when running the website. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator’s instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
2. Users’ personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
5. The right to control, access and correct own data
1. The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out. on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2. Legal basis of the user’s request:
– Access to data – art. 15 GDPR
– Data rectification – art. 16 GDPR
– Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – art. 17 GDPR
– Restriction of processing – art. 18 GDPR
– Data portability – art. 20 GDPR
– Objection – Art. 21 GDPR
– Withdrawal of consent – art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. In the event of a user having the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator fulfills the request or refuses to meet it immediately, but no later than within one month after receiving it. However, if – due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests – the Administrator will not be able to meet the request within one month, it will meet them within the next two months, informing the user in advance within one month of receiving the request – about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
4. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
1. The Administrator page uses „cookies” files.
2. The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and also provide the opportunity to compile general statistics of website visits.
3. The website uses the following types of “cookies”:
– Session “cookies” are temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until logging out (leaving the page).
– Persistent “cookies” are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the user.
4. The administrator uses his own cookies in order to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the website. The files collect information on how the user uses the website, the type of page from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the duration of the user’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
5. The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. Final Provisions
1. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.
3. All presented real estate offers for sale and rent are informative and do not constitute a commercial offer in the meaning of Art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code and other relevant legal provisions.