Warranty, complaint and return conditions
1. EMS training underwear has a 6-month warranty.
2. The warranty covers defects arising during the production of clothing.
3. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use or improper maintenance of the garment.
4. If you discover a defect covered by the warranty, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Having a proof of purchase (receipt / invoice) until the end of the warranty period is the basis for submitting a complaint.
1. Before accepting the parcel from the carrier, always check that the parcel has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging has visible external damage, we recommend that you refuse to accept the package, and then contact us by phone: +48 530-570-206 or e-mail: email@example.com
2. If the purchased underwear turns out to have manufacturing defects or is inconsistent with the order, please follow the complaint procedure below: Send us the product you want to complain about, enclosing a written statement with it, in which you will describe the detailed reasons for the product complaint, the form of preferred compensation ( exchange for a different / appropriate product – please specify to which one), as well as the return address and account number to which the possible refund of the difference in the amount will be made and the original receipt. If an invoice was issued to the order, it is enough to add the invoice number on the statement. Within 14 days of receiving the package, we will inform you by e-mail or telephone about the result of the complaint procedure. If the complaint is considered positively, within 14 working days from the date of the decision, we will compensate the costs incurred by you by: sending a new copy of the product or a refund. If the complaint is found to be unjustified, we will provide you with a detailed justification of the decision made and we will send the product back at your expense within 14 working days.
1. The goods are not returnable as they are treated as underwear. The exception is the goods packed in the original, intact packaging up to 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. In this case, contact us and inform us that you want to return the goods intact.
2. Personalized goods marked with the company’s logo are not returnable.
3. If the goods show signs of use or the packaging is damaged, the goods will be sent back at the expense of the applicant and the return will not be accepted.